What is BPC-157?
BPC-157 is a peptide that is referred to as the “Wolverine” supplement because of its amazing healing capabilities. Studies have shown that BPC-157 promotes wound repair, tissue and injury healing, as well as cellular growth. This is accomplished through a variety of mechanisms of action or pathways, including being attracted to certain chemical signals put out by injured tissues, boosting growth hormone receptors in those tissues, increasing collagen production, and stimulating angiogenesis, or the growth of blood vessels (Gwyer et al., 2019). BPC-157 is naturally found in the digestive juices, and has been shown to treat all manner of digestive conditions in animal models.
The BPC-157 peptide is available at Herzog Vitality Center as a tablet and has been shown to help patients with inflammation and “gut issues”.
What Are Potential Benefits of BPC-157?
- Speeds up tissue healing and recovery
- Promotes Joint and Tendon Health
- Helps in the regulation of blood pressure
- Reduces post workout pain
- Accelerates bone healing
- Improves gum or periodontal disease
- Protects the gut and repairs damages by inflammation
- Aids in angiogenesis – the regulation of blood cells
- Reduced the risk of oxidative stress
IS BPC-157 right for you?
BPC-157 is an amazing supplement that yields a multitude of benefits. If you are experiencing issues with inflammation, blood pressure, or with your gut, BPC-157 might be a solution for you. If you’re interested in learning more about BPC-157 and how Herzog Vitality can help you look and feel your best, give us a call or request an appointment today.