What is THYMOSIN ALPHA-1?
Thymosin Alpha-1 (TA-1 or T α 1) is a peptide, or a small protein, that is produced naturally by the thymus gland. The thymus is where immune cells known as T cells mature and are released when prompted to do so by the T α 1 peptide. T cell production and action within the body is vital to adaptive immunity.
TA-1 is available at Herzog Vitality Center as a tablet, and is known to facilitate strengthened immunity and improve the results of treatments for a variety of infections.
What Are Potential Benefits of thymosin alpha-1?
- Enhances the function of certain immune cells called T and dendritic cells
- Effective for acute and chronic infections
- Helps eradicate the unhealthy cells and stop the infection or cancer growth
- Exhibits antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties
- Suppresses tumor growth
- Increases vaccine effectiveness
- Protects against oxidative damage
IS Thymosin alpha-1 right for you?
TA-1 is a peptide that can be used to improve immune function, and help to eradicate unhealthy cells in the body. When used in conjunction with other treatments for infections or with vaccines, they have been known to increase effectiveness. Request an appointment or give us a call to learn more about TA-1 and how it could be a beneficial peptide treatment for you.